Best wallpapering services in Dublin, Laois and nearby counties. Bannon Decor is your reliable wallpaper hanging and wallpaper removal professionals. We are Dublin wallpaperer available with over 30 years experience.
Wallpaper Hanging Professionals in Dublin, Laois, Carlow, Kilkenny, Offaly and Tipperary
Wallpapering for a versatile decoration item that can be utilised to convert any space into something absolutely new and unique.
Bannon Decor is not just an expert in painting and decorating jobs. We also pride ourselves in turning out a top-quality wallpapering service every time, whether its:
- Flock Vinyl
- Solid Vinyl
- Paper Backed Vinyl
- PVC or coated vinyl
- Grain cloth
- Digital Prints
Wallpapering is definitely a fine art skill in my opinion, and you can only become good at it with years of practice. With over 30 years of qualified experience in the field, we at Bannon Decor have the know-how to deal with the many variables that can arise in any given scenario involving wallpapering your walls. Most of our work is for repeat customers including interior designers and architects. We guarantee a top-quality job every time!
Some of the contract clients that we’ve worked for
Looking for a Professional Wallpaper Hanging Service?
It’s a lot more difficult to hang wallpaper correctly on a wall than it is to paint it. You must ensure that the wallpaper is straight, has been correctly glued with no air bubbles, and many more to keep in mind. This is why we strongly advise you to always seek professional assistance; otherwise, you will almost certainly end up with a dismal outcome.
If you are looking for a reliable and creative painting and decorating company that offers wallpapering services in Laois, Dublin and surrounding counties, Bannon Decor is the right one for you. With us, we guarantee your satisfaction when you look at the final finish of your new wallpapered room.
Wallpaper Hanging Process – The Bannon Decor Way
- Measure walls for quantity needed
- Walls may need to be stripped and paste removed by washing down
- Make good any flattening surface of cracks, holes, prior to wallpapering
- Determine whether the wall will need to be sealed
- Sand and de-nib surfaces with suitable grit sandpaper
- Check batch numbers are all the same
- Select the head of the paper
- Mark out a pattern on the chimney breast, ensuring it’s balanced and returning around each corner evenly. This will require adequate measuring of the pattern.
- Paste the first sheet evenly with a roller or brush, and leave to soak at the specified time indicated on the label inside the clear wrapping
- Continue around the room, making sure to keep a pattern going irrespective of obstacles or corners.
- Use a joint roller on certain papers if an edge is not lying properly. Remove excess paste for the face of paper and trim either end with a suitable utility tool. Wipe away excess paste on skirting and wiping after trimming.
After our professionals have completed all of the preparation work, such as repairing cracks and dents, sanding, priming, vacuuming, and cleaning the surfaces, they will take precise measurements of the room and begin applying your chosen wallpaper to the walls.
We constantly take our time to make sure there are no air bubbles in the product. This demands knowledge, expertise, and the necessary tools for the work.
We also offer Wallpaper Removal
If you want to apply new wallpaper or have decided to use paint instead, wallpaper removal can be quite a stressful chore. Bannon Decor is more than happy to help you ease that stress and do the wallpaper removal job instead. When our team removes already existing wallpaper, they focus on not damaging the paint or wall underneath to avoid more additional work, as we understand that time is very important for our clients.
Our expert painters and decorators are happy to provide you with a free quote via our website or you can message us directly at email@example.com.
Have you been searching for “Wallpaperer Dublin” on your browser, or are you finding it difficult to find a reliable wallpaperer in the Dublin area? We’ll look no further, we are more than happy to give you a quote.
Looking for trusted Wallpaper in Dublin, Laois and nearby counties?
No-Risk. No strings attached. We’d love to hear about the job you require. We’d be delighted to come to your home and provide you with a free quote at a time that is suitable for you.